Museum Kastus Kachan gallery
Gallery of the famous Belarusian artist Kastus Kachan - one of the first private art galleries in Belarus, located in the heart of the ancient city Novogrudok.
Kastus Kachan is one of the best landscape painters of Belarus, whose works are kept in the National Art Museum of the Republic of Belarus, the Museum of Contemporary Fine Arts of the Republic of Belarus, many other museums of Belarus and abroad, in private galleries around the world (Germany, Czech Republic, USA, China, Turkey, Mexico, etc.).
In the three-story building of the picture gallery, executed in the style of a traditional noble estate, there are two exhibition halls, as well as a studio of the artist. Here you can admire the landscapes and still lifes of Kastus Kachana, enchanting with its calm beauty. Also here are the exhibits of the glass factory «Neman», old furniture and household items.
In the gallery there are guided tours and master classes, creative events, here you can drink coffee for live music, buy cards and reproductions for memory.
Photo - Kastus Kachan gallery
Exposure - Kastus Kachan gallery
- The first hall of the gallery paintings of the late period of Kastus Kachan works.
- The second hall of the gallery pictures of the early period of Kastus Kachan works; exhibits of the glass factory «Neman», beginning from the middle of the 19th century, the style of constructivism, represented in glassware, color compositions - green, brown, turquoise, red, different style and different years of creation; antique furniture and household items.
Individual and corporate excursions - Kastus Kachan gallery
Schedule Kastus Kachan gallery
- Administration 10:00 - 19:00 without days off
- Cash 10:00 - 19:00 without days off
- Exposure 10:00 - 19:00 without days off