Museum Vladimir Mulyavin in Belarusian State Philharmonic
Museum Viadimir Mulyavin Belarusian in State Philharmonic opened at the Belarusian State Philharmonic Society on the Boulevard Vladimir Mulyavin in may 2, 2005 The museum was created by order of the President of the Republic of Belarus AG Lukashenko to perpetuate the memory of the People's Artist of the USSR and Belarus Vladimir Mulyavin. The building Philharmonic were conceived and realized singing performances and programs: "Song of the right share", "Guslyar", "calendar songs", "I do not Paet," "After the war", "Breaking the Silence" ... Vladimir G. said that the house of the creator is where he works. Everyone who loves to work Mulyavin, it is important to know more about their author exactly where they were created.
The museum is located in three rooms on the second floor of the Philharmonic. Display area is 50 sqm halls In the museum there are two constants and two temporary exhibition
May 18 International Museum Day held creative meetings with the guests of honor. At the annual concert on the birthday of V. Mulyavin January 12 artists present their works PESNYARY and his many fans. The museum is open before concerts. Those wishing to visit the museum during the day to arrange a time to visit with a tour guide to see the musical legacy of Vladimir Mulyavin and ensemble "Pesnyary" throughout the years of creative work.
In the museum you can see and hear a recording of the ensemble, made at different times. This material was collected by the Ministry of Culture and COE issued on 26 audio and video discs. In the museum there are musical instruments, costumes, gifts, concert posters and booklets. In the stock room of exhibits on display systems that are periodically updated.
Mulyavin Vladimir (12.01.1941 - 26.01.2003) - artistic director of the ensemble "Pesnyary" (vocals, guitar, composition, arrangement): 1968 - 1998. and 1998 - 2003's. He was born in Sverdlovsk in a working class family "Uralmasha." He graduated from the eight-year school in Sverdlovsk.
In 1956 - 1958 years. studied at the School of Music at the Sverdlovsk branch of stringed folk instruments. In 1958 - 1963 years. - Worked as an artist-instrumentalist in the Tyumen Oblast pop concert bureau, Tomsk, Kemerovo, Chita Oblast Philharmonic. Of 1963-1964. - Moved to Belarus, was employed by the Bureau of pop concert of the Belarusian State Philharmonic (he worked as an artist-guitarist before being drafted into the army at the end of December 1964). In 1965-1967 he participated in the Army company commander vocal quartet. In October 1967, joined the staff of the Belarusian State Philharmonic as an artist-guitarist of pop department, participated in the vocal-instrumental ensemble "Orbit-67"
In 1968, there was a live band "Lyavony" - backup group along with vaudeville revue "Lyavonіha" the Belarusian State Philharmonic Society. Soon began to self-presentation, Vladimir Mulyavin was appointed Artistic Director. In 1970, "Lyavony" changed their name to "Pesnyary." In 1973 Vladimir Mulyavin was awarded the honorary title "Honored Artist of the Byelorussian SSR." In 1979 was awarded the honorary title "People's Artist of the Byelorussian SSR." In 1991 awarded the honorary title "People's Artist of the USSR" In October of 1994. awarded the Medal of F. Skarina. January 12, 1998. Order of the Minister of Culture of Belarus from 31.12.1997g. relieved of the post of Director - artistic director of the Belarusian State Ensemble "Pesnyary." Left to the post of artistic director. December 18, 1998. Order of the Minister of Culture of Belarus from 6.10.1998g. newly appointed Director - artistic director of the Belarusian State Ensemble "Pesnyary."
In January 2001, he was awarded Skarina, January 21, 2001 in Moscow at the Avenue of Stars laid a star in honor of Vladimir Mulyavin and ensemble "Pesnyary."
Photo - Museum Vladimir Mulyavin in Belarusian State Philharmonic
Exposure - Museum Vladimir Mulyavin in Belarusian State Philharmonic
- Music department The aim of the exhibition - to reveal a sense of performance, concert ensemble. Used projection equipment, authentic keyboards and two stage costume Vladimir Mulyavin (1994). Also presented a video presentation of the ensemble. Crowned the first exhibition "Golden Disc" all-union company records "Melody", which in 1982 was the most popular band of the USSR.
- Memorial division Pieces of furniture from the studio band "Pesnyary" clothing Vladimir Mulyavin, souvenirs from a foreign tour, the certificate tab on the plaque, "Vladimir Mulyavin and ensemble" Pesnyary "" (21.01.2001), piano, photos from the family archive
- Stock department, shift Exhibition Costume VG Mulyavin, personal items, an export version of the first album of the ensemble, guitar «Gibson».
- Photo exhibition (first floor of the concert hall) On eight booths photos VG Mulyavin and ensemble "Pesnyary" over the years. Placed on the stands: a book of memoirs "The note of fate," music collection "Belarus - my song", a copy of the diploma IV All-Union competition of performers in 1970.
Schedule Museum Vladimir Mulyavin in Belarusian State Philharmonic
- Administration 9.00 - 18.00 weekend Saturday, Sunday
- Cash 9.00 - 18.00 weekend Saturday, Sunday
- Exposure 9.00 - 18.00 weekend Saturday, Sunday