Shumilino ethnographic museum
Shumilino ethnographic museum was founded May 28, 1984 by the Ministry of Culture of the Byelorussian SSR as a museum of national glory. Open from November 22, 1986 from December 31, 1992 order of the number 96 of the Culture of Vitebsk regional executive committee converted to local history. On April 1, 2002 has a branch - Museum of Obolskiy Komsomol underground. The main fund of the museum exhibits of 9574, research and auxiliary - 43613 exhibits. The total area is 201 square meters of the museum, a demonstration area of exhibition halls - 154.9 sq.m. Scientific research work carried out in the museum is devoted to various topics: "The administrative-territorial division of the district from 1924 to the present time", "members fighting for the capture and release of Berlin in 1945, awarded the medal" For the Capture of Berlin "living in currently in the Shumilinsky district". Of souvenirs in the museum there are booklets "Shumilinskiy district, Vitebsk region".
Photo - Shumilino ethnographic museum
Exposure - Shumilino ethnographic museum
- History of the Great Patriotic War presents materials on the participation of fellow soldiers in the events of the Great Patriotic War, the activities of the underground and the guerrilla movement in the district, weapons and ammunition during the war, clothing, photographs and documents countrymen - Heroes of the Soviet Union: Akutsionka P.A., Loskunova N.A., Minchugova D.M., Spiridenko N.K., faleristics.
- ”Ethnography” presents everyday objects and interior peasant hut late XIX - early XX centuries, household equipment, tools and accessories, handwoven towels, pottery, products made of twigs and straw, tools for weaving, clothing, arts and crafts.
Schedule Shumilino ethnographic museum
- Administration 08:00 - 17:00 weekend Saturday, Sunday
- Cash 10:00 - 19:00 weekend Monday
- Exposure 10:00 - 19:00 weekend Monday