Museum Lida district centers of crafts and traditional culture of «Spadchina»
District House of crafts began soybeans activities since 2003. In 2010 it was renamed the Lida district centers of crafts and traditional culture of «Spadchina». Changing the status of institutions contributed to the expansion activities. Now you can get acquainted with the crafts and consider them as a separate layer of folk culture, their interaction with national holidays and rituals. The museum is located 3 permanent and 2 temporary traveling exhibition with a total of about 690 museum objects, including general fund - 290, auxiliary science - 400. The museum hosts cultural events, including theater "Batlejka" - a traditional puppet theater play "King Herod", "Chicken and spike" (duration 30 min.). The "Wheel of Time" - ritual actions with songs, games, relative to time of year (duration 40 min.). Wedding service with elements of worship - ritual actions with songs, games, fortune telling (duration 40 min.). Workshops - learning traditional skills (duration 20 min.). All cultural events are held on request. In Lida district centers of crafts and traditional culture of "Spadchina" is a gift shop where you can buy various items, clothing, ruchneki, jewelry, pottery, as well as souvenirs at the Lida theme. The research activities carried out in the museum aims to study the regional characteristics of weaving, rituals, traditions, costumes reconstruction. And there are projects on cross-border cooperation with neighboring countries. Lida district centers of crafts and traditional culture of "Spadchina" was awarded the diploma of the VIII National Festival of the national culture, the diploma for the preservation and development of traditional culture of Grodno, Diploma of II degree "Establishment of Culture 2011", etc.
Photo - Lida district centers of crafts and traditional culture of «Spadchina»
Exposure - Lida district centers of crafts and traditional culture of «Spadchina»
- pottery and ceramics pottery (dishes), murals, pottery made on the potter's wheel and hand are as ancient artifacts and contemporary works by master potter.
- weaving clothes, handbrake, postilki, table cloths, belts, products made in the style of hand-weaving and loom are works both old and made the modern master of the Center. Work on the reconstruction of the national costume Ponemonya.
- embroidery handbrake, shirts, tablecloths, panels, products made on a natural linen or cotton-based and cross stitch.
- wood processing agricultural use of household items, household items (кrosno, cups, tubs, etc.), furniture, statues. Products are hand transferred to the Museum Fund of Lida masters.
- wickerwork home use items, items made salomopleteniya in the art, as well as vines in the conventional manner.
- crocheting tablecloths, lace napkins. Products made in the technique of crochet cotton thread and natural, manual handling, linen fabrics.
- vybivanka panels in the traditional technique of cutting out paper on various subjects, as well as traditional Novogrudskaya vybivanki.
- patchwork casting suits, blankets, carpets. Products are made in a mosaic type casting, are a great example of a combination of different colors and textures.
- Belarusian House device rural housing, household items, which were in every peasant house.
Individual and corporate excursions - Lida district centers of crafts and traditional culture of «Spadchina»
Schedule Lida district centers of crafts and traditional culture of «Spadchina»
- Administration 08:30 - 17:30 weekend Sunday, Monday
- Cash 08:30 - 17:30 weekend Sunday, Monday
- Exposure 08:30 - 17:30 weekend Sunday, Monday