Lelchitsy ethnographic museum
Lelchitsy ethnographic museum was founded January 25th 1990 decision of the District Council of Deputies Lelchitsy. The museum is located in a former laundry district hospital. The museum contains important collections of numismatics, archeology, faleristics, objects of work and life Polessye. Museum objects, most of which are true monuments of material and spiritual culture, characterize the history of our region from ancient times to the present day. The permanent exhibition consists of the following departments and halls: "Ethnography", a room devoted to the Great Patriotic War, soldiers-internationalists, the exhibition hall. In 2008, the museum opened a new exhibition, "The nature of our region," which tells of the flora and fauna of the region. Total number of museum objects is 4,028, of which the main fund 2,494, research and support 1,534.
Exposure - Lelchitsy ethnographic museum
- ”Ethnography” shows ethnographic edge features.
- room devoted to the Great Patriotic War, soldiers-internationalists presented objects, documents, photographs fellow-members of the Great Patriotic War and the war in Afghanistan.
- Exhibition hall
- ”Nature of our land” talks about the flora and fauna of the region.
Schedule Lelchitsy ethnographic museum
- Administration 09:00 - 18:00 weekend Sunday, Monday
- Cash 09:00 - 18:00 weekend Monday
- Exposure 09:00 - 18:00 weekend Monday