Memorial Museum of the Hero of the Soviet Union K.S. Zaslonov
Memorial Museum of the Hero of the Soviet Union K.S. Zaslonov opened August 1, 1948 in honor of the famous guerrilla brigade commander K.S. Zaslonov and is a branch of cultural institutions "Museum Complex of history and culture of the Orsha". The museum has five exhibition halls, one of which - for the organization of temporary exhibitions. The museum exhibits give an idea of childhood and youth living K.S. Zaslonov on the organization of the guerrilla movement in the region. The exhibition presents photographs, personal belongings, awards, excerpts from the diary of the legendary brigade commander Zaslonov. Exhibited materials on the activities of the underground guerrilla weapon, layouts guerrilla dugouts, guerrilla typography equipment, underground newspapers, flyers and leaflets fighting, personal belongings, diaries and letters avengers. In collecting materials for the museum participated former guerrillas- zaslonovtsy comrades Zaslonov to work on transport, residents of the city of Orsha. In the museum there are pictures of the young Constantine Zaslonov.
Today the museum is carried popularization of patriotic education of young people, actively supported by the international cooperation program, the museum staff organize diverse cultural events, conduct extensive research work.
Photo - Memorial Museum of the Hero of the Soviet Union K.S. Zaslonov
Exposure - Memorial Museum of the Hero of the Soviet Union K.S. Zaslonov
- dedicated to the last battle K.S. Zaslonov and further activities of the two partisan brigades, which were named after him. On a separate stand includes photographs and personal belongings of the medical staff, as well as medicines and medical instruments, which treated the wounded in hospital partisan brigade Zaslonov.
- ”Orsha during the occupation” tells about the complex triennium region during the military occupation of the pain and suffering of our compatriots who stand firm to the last
- presents the sculptural design of the monument dedicated to the man who was one of those who fought for their country.
- ”Hall of Memory” dedicated to partisans and participants of Orsha patriotic underground. In Orsha and Orsha district there were about 80 underground groups. 53 of them - they were family. Here are photos of the characters and their names. There is the original hand-written oath and Orsha underground suicide note Irina Sukhodolskiy that with 14 years in the underground and was shot in 17 years. From prison she gave several letters to his mother. The last letter is exhibited in the museum.
Schedule Memorial Museum of the Hero of the Soviet Union K.S. Zaslonov
- Administration 10.00 - 18.00 weekend Monday
- Cash 10.00 - 18.00 weekend Monday
- Exposure 10.00 - 18.00 weekend Monday