Korma district memorial museum of P.N. Lepeshinskiy
In 1954, high school history teacher in the village Litvinovichi, ethnographer IG Yakushev farm chairman PA Nedbaylo arrived in Moscow and shared with O.B. Lepeshinskaya idea of creating a memorial museum of the PN Lepeshinskiy, who in 1918 created the first in Litvinovichi experimental school-commune. Olga Lepeshinskaya gave for the future museum personal belongings, documents and photographs from the family album, the furniture from the Moscow apartment. In 1968, the memorial museum first opened its doors to visitors.
From 1968 to 1991 the museum was the center of political work in the area. January 19, 2010 Inauguration of Museum in the new building.
The museum has six exhibition halls, the number of museum objects of more than two thousands.
Photo - Korma district memorial museum of P.N. Lepeshinskiy
Exposure - Korma district memorial museum of P.N. Lepeshinskiy
- Hall of local lore Archeology, manuscripts, military equipment, faleristics, documents
- Hall of ethnography Household items and ethnography
- Hall dedicated to children and youth years of P.N. Lepeshinskiy Documentary photographs, musical instruments, printed matter
- Hall dedicated to revolutionary and pedagogical activities of P.N. Lepeshinskiy Photo documents, graphics, sculpture
- Memorial Hall Furniture, musical instruments, paintings, clothing, household items
- An office of Lepeshinskiy Furniture, photographs, artefacts, early printed editions
- Hall of temporary exhibitions
Schedule Korma district memorial museum of P.N. Lepeshinskiy
- Administration 09.00 - 17.00 weekend Sunday, Monday
- Cash 09.00 - 18.00 weekend Sunday, Monday
- Exposure 09.00 - 18.00 weekend Sunday, Monday