Nature Museum of Berezina Biosphere Reserve
Nature Museum of Berezina Biosphere Reserve was created to promote the principles of environmental protection. The main objective of employees Berezinski Reserve is keep a kind of forest, to convey to future generations the unique beauty of the nature. Museum displays of nature in miniature all the attractions of this wonderful corner of nature northern Belarus. Being in the museum you will be transported into a natural world nature reserve with all its complex relationships. By means of various techniques - paintings, taxidermy animal groups, light stained glass - creates an environment which gives an idea of the most beautiful areas of the reserve. 14 picturesque cloths executed by a group of artists Vitebsk art workshops grupy and taxidermy animals - by master taxidermist Berezinski reserve. The exhibits are placed in three rooms of the museum, the total area of rooms is 400 m2. In the complex area of excursions are also included demonstration aviary where visitors can get acquainted with the main representatives of the fauna of the reserve - roe deer, wild boar, bison, bear, wolf, raccoon dog.
Photo - Nature Museum of Berezina Biosphere Reserve
Exposure - Nature Museum of Berezina Biosphere Reserve
- «Beaver lodge» department of the museum includes 14 exhibits. Drawn fabric pine trees. Do beavers beaver lodges family immediately regales fish otter. A rare kingfisher in Belarus still keeps watch their prey sitting on a branch above the water. In the pines live deer, foxes, and is listed in the Red Book of the badger. Busy with their chores squirrel and a large black woodpecker - black woodpecker. All event observed long-eared owl and Ural owl.
- «Bears» department of the museum includes 6 exhibits. Two individuals are bears in the summer pine forest. Nearby is a small mound. Rowan sitting on branches snowbird, on an oak stump and green woodpeckers.
- «Lynx» department of the museum includes 5 exhibits. Family lynx located in a winter forest, found a hiding place here ermine with affection.
- «Wolves» department of the museum includes 6 exhibits. Night winter hunting wolves on tusker. Them from a tree watching the big black crows.
- «Hogs» department of the museum includes 9 exhibits. The younger generation of pigs for a walk in the spruce forest. Behind them priglyadyvaet protein, busy with their chores and three-toed woodpeckers hedgehog, rest located marten.
- «Moose» department of the museum includes 6 exhibits. River floodplain, on vacation and American mink female Marsh Harrier, and even crawled. Couple came to feed elk sedge.
- «Bison» department of the museum includes 3 exhibits. Family of bison in the oak.
- «Red deer» department of the museum includes 3 exhibits. Male and female deer in the woods. Went hunting and forest polecat.
- «Wintering Birds» department of the museum includes 26 exhibits. Winter forest and 18 species of birds winter on the reserve - this mahnonogy buzzard, crested tit, waxwings, small and large colorful woodpeckers and others.
- «Migrating Birds» department of the museum includes 17 exhibits. Floodplain and it is located on 13 species of migratory birds: sandpipers and ducks.
Individual and corporate excursions - Nature Museum of Berezina Biosphere Reserve
Schedule Nature Museum of Berezina Biosphere Reserve
- Administration 8.00 - 17.00 weekend Saturday, Sunday
- Cash 9.00 - 18.00 without days off
- Exposure 9.00 - 18.00 without days off