Glubokoe historical-ethnographic museum
The decision to create Glubokoe historical- ethnographic museum was made 08.31.199. December 30, 1997 the museum opened its doors to visitors. The building, which houses a museum is a monument of architecture of the first half of the twentieth century, which was built in the classical style with elements of baroque and modernity.
The total number of museum exhibits more than 12 000, on the basis of Visitors are introduced to the rich and interesting history Glubokoye edge from appearing on the land of primitive people, to this day. In the museum rooms are tools and hunting of primitive man, you can see how the woman looked krivichanka in XI-XIII centuries, those features that place deep allocated among the other communities, as well as Joseph Lvovich Korsakov, who is deeply indebted for their architectural value.
The museum dioramas, through which you can look in the market place and ask the price of goods at the fair, visit the convent of Carmelite friars, remember interesting and full of the tragic fate of the town Berezveche moments. Visitors to the museum will be able to find out what religion were extended e in the early twentieth century, see the objects of worship of different faiths, the tragic fate of the main part of the inhabitants of the city - the Jews.
Glubokoe land is rich in famous natives, among them - the first Prime Minister of the Belarusian People's Republic, historian and politician Vaclav Lastovsky known architect Claudius DUZh-Dushevsky, founder of the first in the Belarusian lands troupe Ignatius Buinitskii, artist and Jazep Drozdovich archaeologist, writer Tadeusz Dolenga-Mostovich, Pavel Sukhoi aircraft.
August 8, 2005 a branch historical and ethnographic museum in the village of Mosar. On 16 hectares located within the complex alleys, sculptures of religious themes, small architecture, manicured flower beds, arbors, artificial ponds, etc. It operates ethnographic museum exhibition which displays the history of Mosar, its natural and cultural features.
The museum conducts research work, the main themes which are: "The post-war development of Gluboksky edge", "Cultural and religious features Glubochchiny", "History of landscaped parks Glubossiny" The study of the facts and materials on the Second World War and its results on Glubochchine ""The history of the famous aristocratic families".
Among the cultural events are held: muses. ped. occupation "How people lived before" - the study of the life and work of our ancestors in primitive societies; muses. ped. class "A Tale of blue flax" - familiarity with technology growing and processing flax; muses. ped. classes "in the smithy" - the story of the craft; interactive program "Fun retro" - the story of the craft; lectures "Glubochchina on old cards" - familiarity with the history of the town and district on the basis of old otkrvtok.
Photo - Glubokoe historical-ethnographic museum
Exposure - Glubokoe historical-ethnographic museum
- Since ancient times collections of archeology and numismatics, reflecting the history of the Middle Ages the town Deep, dioramas "Piazza", "small-town churches," "Berezveche", found amulets, stone axes, pottery, silver Arab coins treasure IX-XI centuries.
- Spiritual and cultural development of the region Glubokoye history of educational institutions, icons late XIX-early XX centuries., religious objects, paintings Drozdovich J. etс., part of an exhibition dedicated to the famous compatriots (Joseph Drazdovich, Ignat Buinitskii, Vaclav Lastouski).
- Economic development of the area of the early twentieth century exhibit displays the development of agriculture, industry and trade of the last century, the hall is equipped with "cage", the Jewish Mercantile store - samovars, porcelain, gramophone, peasant barn - millstones, spring balance, stupa; diorama "Falvarak Ozertsy" end of XIX century.
- Room of citizen interior showing living burghers of the early twentieth century - a dresser, sofa, piano, potefon, picture of Y. Drozdovich.
- Blacksmithing interior showing rural blacksmith of the early twentieth century with a functional demonstration of exhibits.
- Peasant hut interior showing a village, the first half of the twentieth century.
- Room of intellectual showing daily life of the rural intelligentsia of the first half of the twentieth century (1908 woven carpet, furniture made of twigs, furniture factory 20-30-ies., etc.).
Schedule Glubokoe historical-ethnographic museum
- Administration 08:00 - 17:00 weekend Saturday, Sunday
- Cash 08:00 - 18:00 without days off
- Exposure 08:00 - 18:00 without days off