Complex of a Jesuit kollegium in Yurovichakh
Jesuit college and church of the Nativity of the Blessed Virgin Mary were built in 1748. Collegium in force until 1820, when he was transferred to the Bernardine Order. After the uprising of 1830-1831., attended and yurovichy monahibernardintsy, monastery and church were closed. September 8, 1865 church consecrated in the church of the Nativity of the Virgin.
In 1993 the complex was transferred to the Diocese of Turov a monastery. Today belongs to the Orthodox monastery housing the collegium and a few houses in the complex.reveal all text