Church of St. Michail in Izabelin
Church of St. Michail in Izabelin village. The church was built in the late XVIII century. Wall material - red brick, in terms of a rectangle, there are elements of the baroque. It rebuilds in 1863 and 1924. There are icons and utensils of the 18th and 19th centuries.
April 18, 1863 after a lightning strike in the bell tower caught fire and burned down the wooden tower, the bells melted, and the fire engulfed the entire building. Burned roof and hardwood floors, the ceiling and the iconostasis. Church plate was saved thanks to the selfless actions of members.
Restoration of the temple took several months. And November 8, 1863 the church was consecrated in honor of St. Michael the Archangel Vaukavysk dean at the service of 10 priests and one deacon at the Cathedral of the people about 4,000 people. By the day of the consecration of the royal family were sent to the liturgical books and the full priestly vestments.
At present the church operates two Sunday school. One in the village. Izabelin, the second in the village. Rupeyki. The school operates on a single class is designed for 5 years. Classes are taught by 2 teachers.
In 2013 it began the outer repair the church building. It was plastered and painted the facade of the temple. Extension of the church was changed and decorated with an icon of the Archangel Michael.