Church of the Ascension the Most Holy Virgin Mary in Dyatlovo
Church of the Assumption of the Virgin Mary is a monument of Baroque architecture, erected in 1646 at the expense of Leo Sapieha. It rebuilted after a fire in 1751. It is one-nave two-tower building with a semicircular apse.
7 altars and a pulpit of the 18th century is preserved at the interior and the icon of the second half of the 18th century "Mary Magdalene".reveal all text