Decree of the President of the Republic of Belarus of July 28, 1999 №447
Decree "On establishment of the National Park "Narochansky"
The decree of the PRESIDENT of the Republic of BELARUS
On July 28, 1999 N 447
creation OF the NATIONAL PARK "NAROCHANSKY"
[Changes and additions:
The decree of the President of the Republic of Belarus of 25 August
1999. N 494 (Collection of decrees, presidential decrees and
resolutions of the Government of the Republic of Belarus,1999,
No. 24, item 685)]
In order to preserve the unique natural complexes, a more complete and effective use of recreational opportunities the natural resources of the Myadel region and adjacent territories and in accordance with the Scheme rational allocation of specially protected natural territories of the Republic of Belarus I decide:
To create, taking into account proposals of the Ministry of natural resources and environmental protection, National
Academy of Sciences
Belarus, Minsk oblast Executive Committee, the office of the President of the Republic of Belarus on the territory of Myadel,
Vileika, Postavy, and Smorgon districts of the national Park "Narochansky" area of 94 thousand hectares and
scientific-production base - the experimental forest and hunting farm "Myadel" area 32.2 thousand hectares
transfer the jurisdiction of the Department of presidential Affairs of the Republic of Belarus. For these purposes:
- - pass the established procedure Myadel forestry (as of July 1, 1999) from the reference The Ministry of forestry economy in the conduct of the office of the President of the Republic of Belarus;
- confiscate land (forest lands) total area of 317 acres, including 135
hectares of land
Postavy forestry (sector N 98 Lyntupski forestry) and 182 hectares of land Smorgon
forestry (blocks N
49 and 50 Vishnevsky forest area), and submit them to the permanent use of the National Park
To establish that prior to the withdrawal and allocation of land to the National Park "Narochansky" land users respected in these lands, the mode of economic activity and rules of protection of natural resources in accordance with the legislation of the Republic of Belarus.
- To approve the attached Regulation on the National Park "Narochansky", the description of borders of the National Park "Narochanskiy" and its buffer zone.
The Council Of Ministers Of The Republic Of Belarus:
- within a month to amend the established order proposals for exemption from the resort of persons who arriving for rest in health resorts, tourist bases and recreation areas located in the territory of National Park "Narochansky", and the establishment of compensation charged to specified persons (including for use natural ecosystems and the recreational burden) adding all the amounts received on the relevant the expense of this Park for environmental protection measures;
- - ensure alignment of legal acts of the Government of the Republic of Belarus and subordinate national bodies public administration in compliance with this decree.
The office of the President of the Republic of Belarus in the prescribed manner to provide, within two months:
- - approves the structure, staff and expense budgets for the National Park "Narochansky" and it registration;
- together with the Ministry of forestry, Ministry of agriculture and food, The Ministry Finance, Minsk and Vitebsk regional Executive committees, Minsk city Executive Committee - the execution organizational and technical of the activities listed in paragraphs 1, 6 and 7 of this Decree;
- - together with stakeholders - the development and approval of a plan of preparation of projects related to organization and the development of the National Park "Narochansky";
- - within its competence, the adoption of other measures necessary for the implementation of the provisions Decree.
- The Ministry of Finance when the budget for 2000 and subsequent years to provide for the allocation National Park "Narochansky" funds for the maintenance of this Park, forest and hunting economy, and also development projects provided for in the fourth subparagraph of paragraph 4 of this Decree.
The Ministry of agriculture and food, Minsk oblast Executive Committee and city Executive Committee, Ministry of sports
tourism, the State Committee for Hydrometeorology, National Academy of Sciences of Belarus, Belarusian
state University to provide transfer in the prescribed manner to the jurisdiction of the National Park
"Narochansky" the objects of economic and tourist destination as per Appendix 1.
Item 6 - as amended by the decree of the President of the Republic of Belarus of 25 August 1999, N 494.
6. The Ministry of agriculture and food, Minsk oblast Executive Committee and city Executive Committee to ensure transfer to the prescribed fine to the jurisdiction of the National Park "Narochansky" of economic and travel purpose in accordance with Annex 1.
- The Minsk and Vitebsk regional Executive committees to transmit to the permanent use of the National Park "Narochansky" ponds according to Annex 2.
- The Minsk region Executive Committee to ensure that appropriate tasks on volumes of deliveries of the goods (works, services) for Republican state the needs and limits of distributed resources to Myadel district considering create National Park "Narochansky".
The Belarusian Republican Union of consumer societies and the Belarusian Republican Association
"Belmikrosistemy", Minsk regional Council Emptied within a month to solve the issue of transfer to the
National Park "Narochansky" objects of economic purpose and recreation in accordance with Annex 3.
Item 9 - changes made by decree of the President of the Republic of Belarus of 25 August 1999, № 494
9. The Belarusian Republican Union of consumer societies and the Belarusian Republican the Association "Belmikrosistemy" within a month to solve the issue of transfer to the National Park "Narochansky" objects economic destination and leisure according to Annex 3.
President of the Republic of Belarus Alexander LUKASHENKO
The decree of the President
Of the Republic of Belarus
28.07.1999 N 447
on the National Park "Narochansky"
- National Park "Narochansky" (hereinafter - the national Park) was created in order to preserve the unique natural complexes, more full and effective use of recreational possibilities of natural resources of the Myadel district and adjacent with it areas.
- National Park is a comprehensive environmental, economic and scientific research institution and is administered by the office of the President of the Republic of Belarus.
The main objectives of the National Park are:
- - the preservation of the natural complex of the Naroch group of lakes as a historically developed landscape and genetic stock vegetation and wildlife typical of the Naroch region;
- - organization of ecological education and upbringing of population;
- - conducting research related to the development and introduction of scientific methods save biological diversity, the study of natural objects and complexes;
- - development and introduction of scientific methods of nature protection and nature management;
- - preservation of cultural heritage (objects of Ethnography, archeology, history, paleontology, etc.);
- - organization of recreational activities;
- - maintaining integrated economy on the basis of traditional methods and advanced achievements environmental management.
The national Park is guided by the legislation of the Republic of Belarus, present
exercise it in accordance with the developed projects of organization and development of Park programs and
plans of its
Projects of organization and development of the National Park approved by the Office of the President of the Republic Belarus coordination with the Ministry of forestry, Ministry of natural resources and environmental protection environment. Program perspective and annual work plans are agreed and approved by the Park Administration President Of The Republic Of Belarus.
To ensure the implementation of these projects, programmes and plans National Park is necessary scientific-organizational and administrative activity, not contradicting to the legislation Republic Belarus and the main tasks of the National Park.
- National Park is a legal entity, has independent balance, seal with the image State coat of arms of the Republic of Belarus and its name, symbols (emblem, badges).
The territory of the National Park land are granted in permanent use of the land other
landowners, land users, land owners.
National Park lands are lands intended for environmental purposes, which is prohibited activities contrary to their intended purpose.
Lands of other landowners, land users and land owners, as well as buildings and facilities legal and physical persons in the borders of the National Park are used according to their purpose compliance with these individuals regime of economic activities established in this Position.
Structure within the National Park and its mode
Within the National Park, given its environmental, health, scientific, recreational,
historical, cultural and other values are set the functional areas with the appropriate mode:
conservation area intended to preserve and restore the most valuable natural
complexes and objects, to create conditions for their natural evolutionary development and learning. In this zone, are prohibited
all kinds activities, in addition to conducting scientific research and protection measures.
the Period of operation of the protected zone is not set.
Being in a conservation area unauthorised persons without the special permission of the National Park is prohibited.
Scientific and conservation measures in the conservation area are carried out according to the plans and projects developed and approved by in the prescribed manner;
the area of controlled use, which is designed for the study, conservation, restoration
natural systems, reproduction and use of natural resources through the application of advanced
the Term of functioning of zones of adjustable use is not established in the territory where located natural and disturbed human activities on natural systems.
In the area of controlled use is allowed:
- is the conduct of scientific research;
- - implementation of measures for restoration of disturbed natural complexes and reproduction of natural resources;
- - implementation of fire prevention measures (a device that mineralization of the glades and fire-prevention ruptures, the device reservoirs and systems of fire-prevention appointment, cleaning windfall, windbreak, dead trees);
- - construction and repair of roads associated with the goals and objectives of the National Park;
- protection (mainly biological methods) areas of forests from pests and diseases;
- - carrying out sanitary; felling, thinning the forest, felling on the formation of indigenous of phytocenoses reforestation activities aimed at improving the sustainability of forest environmental systems in accordance with the approved project of organization and development of the National Park;
- - feeding ungulates in extreme conditions;
- - implementation of sanitary-veterinary, medical and biotech activities in order to maintain gene pool, and prevent diseases of wild animals;
- tourism and excursions under the guidance of guides and experts of the National Park.
Can be resolved also other activities, not inconsistent with the intended purpose of the zone controlled use, in accordance with the approved project of organization and development of the National Park.
On specially designated areas are permitted haying, grazing, collection of mushrooms and berries, Amateur fishing, the production of aquatic invertebrates and other species of wildlife for the National Park and the population living in its territory;
- conservation area intended to preserve and restore the most valuable natural complexes and objects, to create conditions for their natural evolutionary development and learning. In this zone, are prohibited all kinds activities, in addition to conducting scientific research and protection measures.
Recreation area intended for placement of objects and constructions of sanatorium treatment,
tourism and the rest of the population, as well as for cultural and recreational activities. It includes
areas National Park, suitable for placement of objects of tourism and recreation, recognized as valuable in
cultural-historical and recreational relations.
the Recreation area is used according to the plans, projects and programmes of recreational activities.
In the recreational area resolved tourism, recreational fishing at designated locations, organization Parking, rest areas, installation of tents and campfires in designated areas, as well as holding necessary fire prevention and reforestation measures, sanitary felling, thinning the forest (landscape felling) and other activities in accordance with approved design organization and development of National Park.
During recreational activities, the requirements to prevent degradation of natural complexes The national Park and be taken to preserve existing landscapes, water, plant and animal world;
The economic zone is intended to accommodate and maintenance of buildings and structures for administrative,
industrial and household purpose, objects for visitors to the National
Park and the implementation of industrial, economic, trade, economic, tourist, agricultural and other
activities not inconsistent with the goals and objectives of this Park. Economic zone form areas
National the Park, which has no scientific, cultural, historical and recreational value.
In the economic zone include agricultural land, settlements and other lands, included in part of the National Park.
- The border zones of the National Park are determined by the project of its organization and development, are identified on the ground special information and other signs and are subject to change in case of a justified necessity for the basis scientific and technical Council of the Park in accordance with the second part of paragraph 4 of this Position. Changing the borders of these zones due to the reduction of the protected zone is not allowed.
In the areas adjacent to the National Park creates a buffer zone that is designed to
the negative impact of economic and other activities on natural complexes and objects of the National Park.
Borders of security zones are marked on the ground of special informational and other signs and recorded in plans of land management and other territorial plans and projects.
Land protection zone remains in possession, use and ownership of the former landowners, land users and of land owners.
In the buffer zone are prohibited:
- - conducting of works on acclimatization of wild animals and plants to the local flora and fauna;
- - execution of works causing change in hydrological regime of water bodies, watercourses and groundwater either influence on natural complexes of the National Park;
- - discharge into water bodies and watercourses of untreated sewage and wastes;
- - clearing of aquatic and riparian vegetation in riparian zones of rivers and reservoirs, with the exception of reclamation network;
- - conducting research, designing and construction of reclamation systems and peat in the five-kilometer strip away the boundaries of the National Park within the buffer zone;
- other types of economic activity which can have a negative impact on the natural
complexes National Park.
Logging, hunting and commercial fishing are carried out in the buffer zone in accordance with legislation Of The Republic Of Belarus.
Landowners, land users and land owners within the boundaries of the buffer zone are required to comply with the established regime of protection and use of the area.
Structure and control of the National Park.
Structure, staffing and expenditure estimates for the National Park are approved by the Governor
The President of the Republic of Belarus within the limits of budget appropriations allocated for the maintenance of the Park as well
its economic activity.
In the industrial structure of the National Park includes forest, self-supporting plants, other production areas. If necessary, the national Park can create their own legal entity in the manner established legislation of the Republic of Belarus, if their activity does not contradict to the goals and objectives Nationalinsurance.
For integrated development of forest and hunting economy, addressing environmental and socio-economic problems in the structure of the National Park includes the experimental forest and hunting farm "Myadel", which is scientific-production base of the National Park and operates under the Provisions experimental lesookhotnichy economy, approved by the Managing Department of the President of the Republic of Belarus.
The management of the National Park by the Director.
National Park Director, his deputies, chief accountant are appointed and exempt from posts to manage the Affairs of the President of the Republic of Belarus.
The chief Forester and the chief engineer of the National Park, the Director of the experimental forest and hunting economy "Myadel" shall be appointed and dismissed by the Director of the National Park confirmation The office of the President of the Republic of Belarus.
Other employees are employed and dismissed in accordance with the legislation Republic Belarus.
Director of the National Park:
- manages the National Park on the principles of unity of command based on the assigned at it tasks;
- - acts without power of attorney on behalf of the National Park, in the prescribed manner dispose of his means and property
- - opens accounts in establishments of banks, signs contracts;
- - issues orders and instructions obligatory for execution by all employees of the National Park;
- in accordance with the legislation of the Republic of Belarus shall recruit and dismiss workers National Park appoints and dismisses the heads of its structural units, applies to Park employees incentives and penalties;
- - organizes the work of the National Park and is responsible for its activities, the protection of natural systems and property, respect for budget and Finance, contractual and labor discipline, commercial litigation and equipment security;
- - establishes the National Park staff allowances to official pay rates;
- - ensures training of the employees of the Park;
- - supervises the implementation of plans of scientific research works, orders and agreements;
- - directs the activities of the scientific and technical Council of National Park, says the annual thematic plans publishing plans and publication of scientific works of the specialists of this Park;
- in the manner prescribed by law, is responsible for the correctness and accuracy of state reporting.
The employment relationship between the employees of the National Park are governed by laws and
internal labor regulations and job descriptions approved by the Director of this Park.
Rights and jurisdiction of the National Park
- In accordance with the main objectives of the national Park develops projects, programs, and promising annual plans for major activities and ensures their implementation.
National Park within its competence:
- in accordance with the legislation responsible for the violation of contractual, credit, the estimated tax and other obligations;
- - provides operational and accounting results of contract activity, leads statistical and the financial statements.
- National Park in the established timeframe submit to the Office of the President of the Republic of Belarus appropriate forms of periodic and annual financial reports and balance sheets, explanatory notes, reports statistical statements and other information about their activities.
The national Park has the right to:
- - to regulate the visit to its territory in accordance with the established regime;
- - to request from the organizations located in the Park, and to obtain from them the necessary information about use and protection of natural resources, agriculture, forestry, hunting and other issues regarding its activities;
- - to demand from the organizations located on its territory, compliance with the environmental legislation established mode,
- - to suspend or terminate work at sites and facilities where the violations, to their elimination;
- to direct materials about infringements of the nature protection legislation and regime, defined this Position in the courts, law enforcement and environmental authorities to bring those responsible to justice;
- - to engage in the prescribed manner the trade-purchasing activity if it does not contradict it tasks and purposes;
- - interact with national parks, other conservation agencies, state and public organizations in the Republic of Belarus and abroad.
- The possession, use and disposal of fixed assets is a National Park within, certain legislation, and in accordance with the purposes of its activities, tasks of the Administration President The Republic of Belarus and the purpose of the property.
- The property of the National Park is formed of fixed assets and other assets.
The activities of the National Park is financed by:
- - funds from the state budget;
- - funds received from commercial, recreational, scientific, educational, advertising-publishing and other activities not inconsistent with the objectives and purposes of the National Park;
- - Bank loans;
- - charitable contributions, uncompensated care;
- - other sources not prohibited by the legislation of the Republic of Belarus.
- The profit obtained as a result of economic and other activities, after payment of taxes and other mandatory payments remains at the disposal of the National Park and is used for replenishment of fixed assets, funding scientific research and development, and other areas of the Park activities in accordance with its objectives and purposes and for the establishment of allowances and bonuses to official salaries of employees of the Park and providing them with other payments according to the legislation.
National Park coordinated the socio-cultural and economic activity of subjects
management and development projects of the settlements located in its territory.
Protection of the National Park.
Rights and social protection of workers protection of the National Park
- Protection of the National Park natural complexes and objects, control over observance of the established regime the buffer zone provided by the guards of the Park in accordance with the list of positions of employees members of ogranizational and national parks systems Administration President Of The Republic Of Belarus.
- The guards of the National Park, enjoy all the rights and benefits provided to employees state forest and fish protection.
- Workers protection of the National Park receive a free uniform of the established sample. They have the right to the possession and carrying of firearms in the performance of official duties in accordance with the table weapons approved in the prescribed manner. The procedure for the acquisition, storage and use of weapons is determined the legislation of the Republic of Belarus.
The guards of the National Park have the right to:
- - to check people who are on the territory of the Park, permission and documents on the right environmental management and implementation of other activities, to inspect vehicles;
- - to draw up reports on violations of forest and environmental legislation, apply to violators of the measure measure in accordance with the legislation;
- - to deliver to law enforcement individuals who violate environmental laws and mode the protection of this Park;
- - to withdraw the violators of environmental legislation production and tools of illegal environmental management.
The Director of the National Park, his Deputy for the protection of wildlife and hunting, the main
- - to impose administrative sanctions and penalties for violation of the legislation on specially protected natural territories and objects and the present Regulations;
- - in the cases provided by law, to direct materials about infringements in law enforcement organs.
Liability for violation of legislation on National Park
Legal and natural persons guilty in violation of requirements of legislation in the field of environmental
also the present Regulations, bear administrative, criminal or other liability under
research and education
- Organizing and conducting scientific research, monitoring, scientific support for practical tasks National Park carried out his research under the Department of scientific-methodical leadership of the National Academy of Sciences Belarus.
- The research Department developed a perspective and annual plans, programs, projects and activities scientific-research works on problems of nature protection, regulated nature, recreational, economic use of the territory of the National Park, which are discussed at the meetings the scientific and technical Council and approved by the Director of the National Park.
- Scientific and technical Council is created to discuss the main issues of the research activities National Park, justification of environmental actions, and regulated nature. Heads; scientific-technical Council Director of the National Park.
Scientific-technical Council in its work is guided by the legislation of the Republic of Belarus, present
and Position about scientifically-technical Council of the National Park approved by the Managing Department
of the President
In the scientific and technical Council consists of the Director of the National Park, his Deputy for research work, scientific Secretary, chief Forester, researchers and specialists of the National Park, scientists The national Academy of Sciences of Belarus, representatives of other interested organizations, leading experts in the field environmental protection and forestry.
To perform scientific research and provide scientific and methodical assistance in the national Park contractual terms can invited experts from other institutions or organizations, and in coordination with higher the organization's specialists in foreign countries.
The national Park is granted for publication of scientific works, scientific and popular works of literature
protected business, advertising and reference materials.
To organize the publication of scientific works, popular literature, advertising and reference materials in National the Park may be established editorial Board headed by the Deputy Director research work.
International cooperation National Park
National Park cooperates with state bodies, public associations, citizens
Belarus and foreign States on issues of scientific research, nature conservation, environmental management,
economic activities and monitoring.
State and public control over the use and protection of the National Park
State and public control over the use and protection of the National Park is carried out in
accordance with the legislation of the Republic of Belarus.
termination of the activities of the National Park
- The decision on the termination of activity (reorganization or liquidation) National Park is accepted President Of The Republic Of Belarus.