Photo - Priluki
Location - Priluki
Priluki- urban-type settlement in the Minsk district of the Minsk region of Belarus. It is located 5 km south of Minsk on the banks of the river Ptich.reveal all text
History of the development - Priluki
Here was the first post station on the way from Minsk to Novogrudok. In 1635, one of the owners of the village, Anna Statkevich (née Oginskaya), with the blessing of the Kiev Metropolitan Petro Mohyla, founded an Orthodox monastery here, which existed, however, not for long.
In 1740, for some mysterious circumstances, the castle collapsed, and the new owners of the Ivanovskiy estate rebuilt the monastery into a castle.
Since 1872, the palace in Priluki is one of the residences of Count Emerik Zakharyash Nikolai Severin von Gutten-Chapsky.
During the Second World War, the country house of the Belarus Gauleiter Wilhelm Kuba was located here.Scientific and Research Institute of Plant Protection was opened here, which has since maintained the building and the surrounding buildings in a more or less decent condition.