Volozhynskaya Church of St. Constantine and Helen
Church is bell tower of the cruciform in plan. Central felling is completed with tent on a high octagonal drum. Belfry is bunk (bushel on the quadrangle), the tent was attached to the main facade. The lower tier of the belfry (the porch) is combined with the main volume of the common cornice. The walls are covered horizontally, windows are arched.
Inside the central octagonal closed by frame closed vault. The transition from a quadrangular to octagon is made by means of sails. The altar piece, lateral log cabins have flat ceilings and open into the main room to the entire width of the openings. The walls inside are sheathing. The iconostasis in the church is two-tier: on the first tier there are four icons, on the second - six. The inner walls of the temple are painted with paint and partially painted. In the bell tower, wich is located in the gable of the building, there are five bells, the weight of which ranges are from 25 to 380 kg.
The new church was consecrated by Bishop Alexander Kovno in July, 18 1866 in honor of the Saints Constantine and Helen. In 1875 in the church was a hospice. In the institution were lived four people, who had been detained on the donations from believers. In 1876, it was renovated in the church, and in 1883 was opened a church school in the premises of the church almshouses. During the First World War, the church of Saints Constantine and Helen did not get absolutely no damage and was still open to worshipers. The church also has not suffered during the Second World War. In 1960-ies the church was demolished, and on its ruins, Soviet bought planned to build a kindergarten.
After that, the service in the church of Saints Constantine and Helen was restored. The wooden church building preserves well. The last repairs were made in the building of the church in 1989. The throne in the church is only one - of the name of Saints Constantine and Helen.