Mogilev Archbishop Palace
Mogilev Archbishop's Palace was built in 1780 years, and it is a monument of classical. Together with Spassky monastery and Mogilev seminary buildings it made a union urban complexe. Up to 1827 it was the residence of Catholic Archbishop Stanislav Bogush-Sestrantsevich.
Stone two-storey rectangular building has a main facade oriented in the direction of the Dnieper and allen facade oriented to the Lenin street. There was the office and business premises on the first floor of the palace, on the second - the Archbishop`s rooms (bedroom, living room, library, office, large room). In the west wing of the Palace chapel occupied two floors.
In 1857 the Palace was bought by a merchant Zuckerman and rebuilt to synagogue, which has become the main synagogue of the city. It was closed in 1925. Today there is a sports school of Olympic reserve at the Palace.