ekskursii.by

Belarusian excursion portal

The former women”s Mariinskaya gymnasium

To book a tour

Type: Objects of culture, The square and urban development Style: Neoclassicism Date of Foundation: 1893 year Status: Republican value Republic of Belarus, Grodno, st. Ozheshko, 22
The building of a girls' school - an architectural monument of neo-classicism. Built in 1893 of brick on the project engineer Nebolsina. The building is a three-storey L-shaped in plan with gable roof.

In 1940 the building opened the first school in western Belarus, a teachers' institute. In 1978 he established his base at Grodno University, named after Yanka Kupala. reveal all text

Location map - The former women”s Mariinskaya gymnasium

Address Republic of Belarus, Grodno, st. Ozheshko, 22 GPS Google: 53.684544′ N, 23.838951′ E