The residential complex of the former monastery Basilian
The monastery was built in 1758 with donations Orsha headman Ivan Lepkovskogo. The complex includes the Church of Our Lady Ward (vzrorvana was in 1967) and residential housing. According to legend, the underground passages were from the monastery, including allegedly linking Basilian monastery with Kucein.
In 1842 Basilian monastery became an Orthodox male Pokrovsky monastery.
Monastic two-storey building - baroque monument.reveal all text