The Church of the Ascension in Stavok
The Orthodox Church is in village Stavok. It was preceded by a wooden Uniate Church, which after standing for many years was demolished.
The Holy Ascension Church, which is located in the center of the village on the road Pinsk - Ivatsevichi, was built in 1854 - 1855 years. This is a monument of Wooden Architecture.
By tradition of Polissye, the temple is decorated folk embroidery, towels by talented craftswomen.reveal all text