ekskursii.by

Belarusian excursion portal

Church of George

To book a tour

Type: Churches, Wooden architecture Date of Foundation: 1867 year Status: Regional value Republic of Belarus, Brest region, Gantsevichi district, Chudin

Church of George built in 1867 on the site of the old dilapidated temple is an architectural monument of wooden architecture.
The church is located at the old closed cemetery. The rectangular elongated along the axis the oblong blockhouse completed of trihedral apse, with the facade of the opposite joined rectangular narthex with a porch. Longline to temple give gable roof of log cabins, central of them completed by faceted drum with tent top. Next to the church is a small chapel and bell tower.

reveal all text

Location map - Church of George

Address Republic of Belarus, Brest region, Gantsevichi district, Chudin GPS Google: 52.727366′ N, 26.972014′ E