ekskursii.by

Belarusian excursion portal

Church of St. Teresa in Shchuchin

To book a tour

Type: Katolik churches, Monasteries Style: Classicism Date of Foundation: 1826 - 1828 yy Status: Without a category Republic of Belarus, Grodno region, Shchuchin, Sovetskaya street, 1

Church of St. Theresa - a monument of classical architecture. Built in 1826-29 years of brick at the expense K.Drutskogo-Lyubetsky at the monastery Piarists. The building of the church has an elongated cross-domed composition. After the November Uprising (1830-31 years) the church in 1832 was closed. Returned to the shrine piyaram after the First World War. Church operated until 1962, until it was closed by the Soviet government. The property of the church was removed in Ischelnyansky Church of the Holy Trinity. It was reconstructed in 1988-89 years and later returned to parishioners.

reveal all text

Photo - Church of St. Teresa in Shchuchin

Location map - Church of St. Teresa in Shchuchin

Address Republic of Belarus, Grodno region, Shchuchin, Sovetskaya street, 1 GPS Google: 53.606209′ N, 24.741465′ E