Zelvensky Holy Trinity Church
Zelva Trinity Church - an architectural monument of classicism and the retrospective russian style. It was built by brick in 1815 on the foundation of a wooden church of 1443 as a catolic church. In 1909, it was rebuilt as an orthodox church. The building is rectangular with a semicircular apse and two-tiered bell tower.
However, this official version, which does not agree to some historians. There is an opinion that before this place was not a church, but a real theater of Sapieha. Confirmation of this is a non-standard location of the church and its altar, and the first priests of the graves date back to 1830.reveal all text