Baranovichi Yeshiva «Torat hesed»
Yeshiva - a Jewish school "Torat chesed"(Hebrew-speaking schools), religious orientation, it founded in 1899 by Rabbi Avraham Elhonanom Vasermanom and II.
The building is constructed of brick. The side facades of the building have preserved the original decor in modern style.
In1930 the Jewish school of Baranovichi were combined in any order in a single yeshiva, which was well known to the world of religious Jewish community. 200 students were trained iт the yeshiva. 6 graduate yeshiva became the chief rabbis of various countries of the world.
Currently it maintained its offices in Israel and South Africa. Closed in 1940. Now it is sports school. It located in the central part of the city.reveal all text