Church of the Blessed Trinity and the former convent of the missionaries in Lyskovo
Lyskovsky Church of the Holy Trinity and the Monastery of Missionary are architectural monuments of the late Baroque. The stone church was built in 1763-85, respectively in 1818 tower rebuilt. In 1866 it converted by the Orthodox Church. Temple cruciform in plan, with a rectangular apse odnobashenny.
Main facade of the monastery housing facing to the church. There is the tomb of the Polish poet and playwright of the 18th century F.Karpinskogo next to the church.reveal all text