Resurrection Chapel in Petrikov
Resurrection Chapel in Petrikov was built in 1846 in a complex with the Church of the Resurrection, the former once the tallest building in the town of Petrikov.
Church and chapel were erected by architects from the town of Kremenchug (Ukraine).
In 1929, a church bell domes were removed, and the church itself is equipped with a movie theater and a dance club. In 1957. the church was blown up, survived only a chapel.reveal all text