Church of Saviour Transfiguration in Polotsk
Church of Saviour Transfiguration in Polotsk a monument of the Polotsk school of architecture of the XII century, located on the territory of the Saviour and St. Euphrosyne.
Built between 1128-1156 by the architect John's. commissioned by St. Euphrosyne of Polotsk.
It represents shestistolpny domed building, relates to cross-domed church.
Transfiguration Church - the only monument of Belarus XII century, preserved almost in its original form. The interior of the church survived the entire complex paintings.reveal all text