ekskursii.by

Belarusian excursion portal

Trinity Church in Blon

To book a tour

Type: Churches, Wooden architecture Style: Classicism Date of Foundation: 1826 year Status: Republican value Republic of Belarus, Minsk region, Pukhovichy district, v. Blon
Trinity Church in the village of Blon - a monument of wooden architecture in the first half of the XIXth century. It was built in 1826 in classical style. The icon of the Blessed Virgin is in Holy Trinity Church , which is revered by local residents.
One villager Lyadtsev Isidore became seriously ill. He prayed, asking for help from the Mother of God. At last, in the sleep the Virgin with the Baby on hands was and has cured the sufferer. In gratitude of Isidor, without being the icon painter, has written an icon of the Healer how he dreamed and has constructed a chapel. It happens in the XIX-th century beginning. During Patriotic war of 1812 the chapel where there was an image, has been burned, and all French soldiers who have created sacrilege, have gone blind. But the icon hasn”t burned down, though has been written on a thin canvas. The new church, since then an image have been erected was never taken out from a temple. reveal all text

Location map - Trinity Church in Blon

Address Republic of Belarus, Minsk region, Pukhovichy district, v. Blon GPS Google: 53.527681′ N, 28.175377′ E