Music school in Rechitsa
The music school opened in 1974. The building built in the late XIX - early XX century as a private home landlord August Kreger, which he rented out by post and telegraph office. In 1912, in an annex to the building was opened the first in Rechitsa electrotheater «Modern».
Opened The building is two-storey, the plan is L-shaped, with plastic solution of facades. Today it houses the regional department of culture and Ecological and Cultural Center.