Building of the former male gymnasium
The building of the former gymnasium XVIII-XIX centuries - a former noble family estates Kenevichey for participation in rebellion, Felix Kenevicha of 1830-1831. It was confiscated.
"... June 6, 1831 a detachment of rebels under the leadership of the Polish gentry landowner Mozyr Felix Kanevicha captured on Volyn tract postal station in Mikhalkov, Carolina and Kuzmich. There they disarmed a group of Russian military army, took her captive. Enrich squad by Caroline gentry June 11 Kanevich tried to conduct offensive in Mozyr, but after a brief and violent clashes with the regular army and the rebels were defeated to retreat on one of their bases..." - Michael Kopacz. 25.02.1998, Narodny Golas.
In 1859 it established the 7-class men progymnasium, and in 1909 it was converted into a gymnasium. Now this comprehensive sanatorium boarding school.reveal all text