Churc of Nicholas in Gomel
Churc of Nicholas was built of stone in 1904 at the expense of railway workers and the blessing of John Krondshtadsky, Princess Irina Paskevich of Erivan and other famous persons.
For some time the church was closed - the building was used first as a club, and then as a store. During Great Patriotic War divine services were resumed.
In addition to the main temple also has a gate church of St. Dionysius of Radonezh.
In 1994 at the temple was founded monastery and organized library and a Sunday school for children and adults.
The interior - the myrrh-streaming icon of St. Nicholas, an icon of St. John of Korma with relics.
Photo - Churc of Nicholas in Gomel
Individual and corporate excursions - Churc of Nicholas in Gomel
- Dates on request
- Duration: 3 day