Church of Intercession of the Virgin in Rudniki
Church of Intercession of the Virgin built in the center of the Rudniki village approx in 1800. The temple is located on a hill and visible from a distance of 10-15 kilometers.
During the First World War the temple was severely damaged - were knocked out glass in the windows, pulled down the church fence, 2 porch almost destroyed. In the future, the temple has never been closed, the service there are held to this day, capacity of the Church - up to 700 people.