The Church of the Nativity of the Virgin
The Church of the Nativity of the Virgin is in the center of Poreсhe.
In 1912 the Nativity of the Virgin Orthodox church was built. In 2000 the church burned down, but immediately began to build up again.
At the heart of the organization of the temple is the central three-tiered square frame, rectangular lateral boundaries and the arches. The church has three-tiered bell tower with a peaked tent and spherical dome. Horizontal paneled facades are decorated with wooden carvings.reveal all text