Striginskaya Church of St. John the Evangelist
Striginskaya Church of St. John the Evangelist is located at the cemetery in the village Strigin, Bereza district, Brest region, Belarus. The church was built in 1817 of wood by farmer from village Strigin - Vasiliy Crook.
The church is one-frame with three-faced apse and porch. Gable roof in the center of the main volume is completed with four-up tower with helmet-faceted dome. The main facade is formed triangular pediments of the porch and the main volume. Vertical clapboarded wall are gashed on the side facades with two pairs of rectangular window openings, in the main - with wide rectangular doorway. The interior of the sanctuary is separated from the hall by a wooden iconostasis, at the entrance - by the choir.
Before the church is set a belfry in a tent canopy on two pillars.
The church is a monument of national wooden architecture.reveal all text