Church of Intercession in Petrikov
The Intercession Church in Petrikov is a monument of wooden architecture. It was built in the village Sotnichi as the Old Believers Church, with 1746 considered the Uniate. The walls are decorated with pilasters and cornices. The bulk consists of 3 layers. Wooden frame crowned by the bell tower.
In 1836 Church moved to the city Petrikov.reveal all text