Nativity of Mary Church in Luzhki
Nativity of Mary Church in Luzhki village was built bricken in 1794. In 1831 and 1885, it was damaged with fire.
In 1934, a babinets and a two-storeyed bell tower were added to it. The building is like a rectangle with a trigonal altar part. Walls are within and without developped with pilasters and finished with cornices. Windows have archwise apertures, they located in top of walls and decorated with dripstones. The main room is hall, with plain wooden ceiling. Above the babinets, there is rood loft which opens into the main room with a bow-shaped aperture.reveal all text