ekskursii.by

Belarusian excursion portal

Church of Paraskeva Pyatnitsa in Chernovchicy

To book a tour

Type: Churches, Wooden architecture Style: Baroque Date of Foundation: 1733 year Status: Republican value The Republic of Belarus, Brest region, Brest district, d.Chernavchitsy. (in the village center)

Chernavchitsy - a village in the Brest district, Brest region of Belarus. Located 18 kilometers from Brest.

Property kind Volchkevich, which in 1487 transferred to genus Ilyinich - one of the oldest in Belarus. Chernavchitsy was the main residence of a large yard Ilyinich.

Yuri Ilyinich had no heirs. Together with the Mir, Belaya and Zelva he bequeaths Chernavchitsy his cousin Nicholas Kristof Radziwill Sirotka.

In Chernavchitsy Radziwill Sirotka constructed a magnificent church of St. Trinity, which is perfectly preserved and is an active and current.

The owners were Chernavchitsy Stanislaw Albrecht Radziwill, Alexander Ludwig Radziwill, Mikhail Kazimir Rybonka and Grabowski.

Church of Paraskeva Pyatnitsa in Chernovchicy

Attraction Chernavchitsy is a monument of wooden architecture with elements of the Baroque style - the Church of St. Paraskeva, was built in 1733 (rebuilt in the XIX c.) In the center of the village.

reveal all text

Photo - Church of Paraskeva Pyatnitsa in Chernovchicy

Location map - Church of Paraskeva Pyatnitsa in Chernovchicy

Address The Republic of Belarus, Brest region, Brest district, d.Chernavchitsy. (in the village center) GPS Google: 52.1311′ N, 23.4425′ E