Monument to E. Ozheshko
Eliza Ozheshko (1841 - 1910) née Elżbieta Pavlov was born in the family of a wealthy landowner and lawyer. Educated in the Warsaw hostel. In 17 years, was married to Peter County landowner Kobrin Ozheshko and lived in his estate in Ludvinovo. Provided support to participants in the uprising in 1863. For participation in rebellion husband was exiled in 1865 in the Perm province, and the estate was confiscated. The marriage of Eliza and Peter Ozheshko on her initiative was recognized in 1869 as invalid. Based in Grodno, Ozheshko sold the estate Milkovschinu (1870) and lived literary works. In 1894, re-married Stanislaus Nagorski. Engaged in charitable and patriotic activities of the public.
Monument E. Ozheshko established in 1929 in a city park. During the war, the bust was hidden Ozheshko in the Catholic cemetery, in 1949 moved to a new location.reveal all text