The Catholic Chapel in Molodovo
The chapel-rotunda is all that was remained of the palace of Skirmunt.
The chapel was built in 1905 - 1908 on the project of architect Tadeusz Rostvorovski. It has a diameter of 8 meters. It is near the family cemetery.
Temple of the rotunda is decorated with three porticos as same stile as the palace. Two columns frame the large windows, four columns frame the main entrance . On the south side the apse decorated with pilasters. The building is crowned floral garlands and cornice.
The interior of the chapel was very modest and harmonious design. The walls had white, yellow colours with a golden hue. The stained glass windows were very beautiful. The marble white and red hexagonal tiles laid on the floor. There were simple white benches around the walls. The altar is a large crucifix of white marble, which was executed by the sculptor Brodskyreveal all text