Ruzhany Church of the Holy Trinity
Ruzhany Church of the Holy Trinity - an architectural monument of the Renaissance and Baroque periods. It was built in 1615 - 1617 years by Lev Sapieha in place of a wooden church of 1596. It had in first Gothic and Renaissance features. In 1780 the temple was reconstructed in the style of classicism. The temple nave with a semicircular apse.
The interior plastic is widely represented by the Baroque architectural forms, sculpture, painting. The decoration of high quality material used in a diverse, including natural rock marble. This temple was reconstructed several times, most recently in 1891.reveal all text