Мокраўская Петрапаўлаўская царква
Church of Peter and Paul - a monument of architecture retrospective Russian style, was founded in 1873.
The temple has a four-part longitudinal axial composition comprising a bell tower, refectory, the main volume and the apse. The silhouette is dominated by a three-tiered belfry, topped by a faceted bulbous cupola on an octagonal drum. The pointed completing upper tier bell tower create gear frame tent. Octagonal drum bulk of the hipped roof finished bulbous dome. Input arched portal has keeled shape. The decor of the church used serrated friezes, rectangular panels and arched niches, the shovels, stylized balustrade.
In 2000, the church was restored.