Decree of the President of the Republic of Belarus of August 7, 2019 № 300 On Establishment of Visa-Free Procedure for Entry and Exit of Foreign Citizens
DECREE OF THE PRESIDENT OF THE REPUBLIC OF BELARUS
7 august 2019 № 300
On establishing a visa-free procedure for entry and exit of foreign citizens
In order to increase the efficiency tourism infrastructure facilities and the further development of cross-border tourism:
1. To establish a visa-free procedure for entry into the Republic of Belarus and departure from the Republic of Belarus for citizens of the states specified in Appendix 1 (hereinafter referred to as citizens) at checkpoints across the State Border of the Republic of Belarus defined in Appendix 2 (hereinafter referred to as checkpoints), and temporary stay in tourist purposes for up to fifteen days (hereinafter - temporary stay):
on visa-free territory «Brest - Grodno»;
for group visits by citizens to visa-free territory «Brest - Grodno», as well as territories of districts of the Brest and Grodno regions that are not part of this territory when following a tourist travel route.
2. Visa-free territory «Brest - Grodno» constitute the territory of Brest, Brest, Zhabinka, Kamenets, Pruzhany districts of the Brest region, Grodno, Byerastavitsa, Volkovysk, Voronovo, Grodno, Lida, Svisloch, Schuchin districts of the Grodno region.
3. The period of stay of citizens with a visa-free procedure of entry into the Republic of Belarus and departure from the Republic of Belarus at checkpoints is the duration of the tour implemented by the subject of tourism providing services in the territory specified in paragraph 1 of this Decree.
When citizens purchase additional travel services * the length of stay is extended. The duration of the tour, including when extending it, should not exceed the period of temporary stay.
* Additional tourism services are understood to mean tourism services, the acquisition of which within the framework of a tour implemented by a tourism activity entity providing services in the territory specified in clause 1 of this Decree, entails an increase in the length of stay of citizens (additional excursions, transfer services, medical and other services with mandatory inclusion additional accommodation in a hotel or similar accommodation facility, as well as in an agro-eco-homestead).
4. The basis for visa-free entry into the Republic of Belarus and departure from the Republic of Belarus at checkpoints and temporary stay in the territory specified in paragraph 1 of this Decree, including within the border zone and border strip, are documents that grant citizens the right to:
individual visit to visa-free territory «Brest - Grodno»;
group visit to visa-free territory «Brest - Grodno», as well as territories of the districts of Brest and Grodno regions that are not part of this territory.
Forms of documents provided for in the first part of this paragraph, the procedure for citizens to visit visa-free territory «Brest - Grodno», as well as territories of districts of the Brest and Grodno regions that are not part of this territory are established by the Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus.
5. Citizens intending to visit the territory specified in clause 1 of this Edict must, upon visa-free entry to the Republic of Belarus and exit from the Republic of Belarus at checkpoints, present the following documents:
valid document for traveling abroad;
document granting the right to an individual visit to a visa-free territory «Brest - Grodno» or group visits to this territory, as well as territories of the districts of Brest and Grodno regions that are not part of this territory.
6. In order to implement this Decree, the provision, collection, processing of personal data of citizens is carried out without their written consent, observing the requirements specified by legislative acts for the protection of information, the distribution and (or) provision of which is limited.
7. To recognize as invalid Decree of the President of the Republic of Belarus of December 26, 2017 No. 462 «On establishing a visa-free procedure for entry and exit of foreign citizens».
8. Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus within three months to take measures to implement this Decree.
9. This Decree shall enter into force in the following order:
paragraphs 1–7 - three months after the official publication of this Edict;
other provisions of this Decree - after its official publication.
President of the Republic of Belarus
to Decree of President of
Republic of Belarus
07.08.2019 N 300
states with respect to whose citizens a visa-free procedure is established
въезда и выезда
2. Republic of Austria.
3. Republic of Albania.
4. Principality of Andorra.
5. Antigua and Barbuda.
7. Kingdom of Bahrain.
8. Kingdom of Belgium.
9. Republic of Bulgaria.
10. Bosnia and Herzegovina.
11. Republic of Vanuatu.
12. Vatican City State.
13. United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland.
15. Socialist Republic of Vietnam.
16. Republic of Haiti.
17. Islamic Republic of Gambia.
18. Federal Republic of Germany.
19. Greek republic.
20. Kingdom of Denmark.
21. Commonwealth of Dominica.
22. Republic of India.
23. Republic of Indonesia.
25. Republic of Iceland.
26. Kingdom of Spain.
27. Italian Republic.
29. Republic of Cyprus.
30. Republic of Korea.
31. State of Kuwait.
32. Latvian republic <**>.
33. Lebanon Republic.
34. Republic of Lithuania.
35. Principality of Liechtenstein.
36. Grand Duchy of Luxembourg.
37. Republic of Northern Macedonia.
39. Republic of Malta.
40. Mexican united states.
41. Federated States of Micronesia.
42. Principality of Monaco.
43. Republic of Namibia.
44. Kingdom of the Netherlands.
45. Republic of Nicaragua.
46. New Zealand.
47. Kingdom of Norway.
48. Sultanate of Oman.
49. Republic of Panama.
50. Republic of Peru.
51. Republic of Poland.
52. Portuguese Republic.
54. Independent State of Samoa.
55. Republic of San Marino.
56. Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
57. Republic of Seychelles.
58. Saint Vincent and the Grenadines.
59. Republic of Singapore.
60. Slovak Republic.
61. Republic of Slovenia.
62. United States of America.
63. Eastern Republic of Uruguay.
64. Republic of Finland.
65. French Republic.
66. Republic of Croatia.
67. Czech Republic.
68. Republic of Chile.
69. Swiss Confederation.
70. Kingdom of Sweden.
71. Republic of El Salvador.
72. Republic of Estonia <***>.
<*> Including persons having the status of non-citizen of the Republic of Latvia.
<**> Including stateless persons permanently residing in the Republic of Estonia.
checkpoints across the state border of the Republic of Belarus,
through which visa-free entry and exit procedures are carried out
1. Road checkpoints:
Bruzgi (Kuznitsa Belostotskaya);
2. Simplified Check Points:
3. Checkpoints at railway stations (stations):
Grodno (Kuznitsa Belostotskaya)**.
4. Airport Checkpoints:
<*> Checkpoint Brest (Terespol) means the checkpoint at the railway station Brest-Vostochny in the central region, Brest.
<**> Railway checkpoint Grodno (Kuznitsa Belostotskaya) refers to the checkpoint at the railway station of Grodno, the city of Grodno
Useful links:Decree of the President of the Republic of Belarus of January 9, 2017 № 8
Decree of the Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus on October 14, 2019
Agreement on the Provision of Medical Care to Citizens of the Commonwealth of Independent States
Decree of the President of the Republic of Belarus from 24 July 2018 № 295 On changing the Decree of the President of the Republic of Belarus