Decree of the President of the Republic of Belarus of 9 January 2017 No. 8 On the establishment of a visa-free entry and exit procedure for foreign citizens
of the Republic of Belarus on January 10, 2017 N 1/16855
DECREE OF THE PRESIDENT OF THE REPUBLIC OF BELARUS
January 9, 2017 N 8
ON THE INTRODUCTION OF THE VISA-FREE ENTRY AND DEPARTURE FOR FOREIGN CITIZENS
In accordance with the fourth part of Article 27 of the Law of the Republic of Belarus from January 4, 2010"On
the legal status of foreign citizens and stateless persons in the Republic of Belarus":
1. Establish a visa-free procedure of entry into the Republic of Belarus, deparute from the Republic of Belarus at the crossing point across the State border of the Republic of Belarus, National Airport Minsk and temporary stay on the territory of the Republic of Belarus for a period not exceeding five days from the date of arrival for citizens of states with valid documents for leaving abroad in accordancce to annex.
2. Provisions of present Decree does not apply to bearers of diplomatic, service, special and equivalent passports.
3. Decree of the President of the Republic of Belarus of July 21, 2015 N 338 "On the establishment of a visa-free entry and exit procedure for individual citizens" (National Legal Internet Portal of the Republic of Belarus, 24.07.2015, 1/15951) is hereby repealed.
4. Present Decree Настоящий Decree comes into effect one month after its official publication..
President of the Republic of Belarus
to the Decree of the President
of the Republic of Belarus
09.01.2017 N 8
COUNTRIES FOR NATIONALS OF WHICH A VISA-FREE PROCEDURE OF ENTRY AND EXIT INTO THE REPUBLIC OF
BELARUS IS ESTABLISHED:
2. Austrian Republic.
3. Republic of Albania.
4. Principality of Andorra.
5. Antigua and Barbuda.
6. Argentine Republic.
8. Kingdom of Bahrain.
9. Kingdom of Belgium.
10. Republic of Bulgaria.
11. Bosnia and Herzegovina.
12. Federative Republic of Brazil.
13. Republic of Vanuatu.
14. Vatican City State.
15. United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland.
17. Socialist Republic of Vietnam <*>.
18. Republic of Haiti <*>.
19. Islamic Republic of the Gambia <*>.
20. Federal Republic of Germany.
21. Republic of Honduras <*>.
22. Hong Kong - special administrative district of the People's Republic of China <**>.
23. Greek Republic.
24. Kingdom of Denmark.
25. Commonwealth of Dominica.
26. Republic of India <*>.
27. Republic of Indonesia.
29. Republic of Iceland.
30. Kingdom of Spain.
31. Italian Republic.
33. Republic of Cyprus.
34. People's Republic of China <*>.
35. Republic of Korea.
36. State of Kuwait.
37. Republic of Latvia <***>.
38. Lebanese Republic <*>.
39. Republic of Lithuania.
40. Principality of Liechtenstein.
41. Grand Duchy of Luxembourg.
42. Macao (Macau) - special administrative region of the People's Republic of China <**>.
43. Republic of Macedonia.
45. Republic of Malta.
46. Order of Malta <**>.
47. United Mexican States.
48. Federated States of Micronesia.
49. Principality of Monaco.
50. Republic of Namibia <*>.
51. Kingdom of the Netherlands.
52. Republic of Nicaragua.
53. New Zealand.
54. Kingdom of Norway.
55. Sultanate of Oman.
56. Republic of Panama.
57. Republic of Peru.
58. Republic of Poland.
59. Portuguese Republic.
61. Independent State of Samoa <*>.
62. Republic of San Marino.
63. Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
64. Republic of Seychelles.
65. St. Vincent and the Grenadines.
66. Republic of Singapore.
67. Slovak Republic.
68. Republic of Slovenia.
69. United States of America.
70. Eastern Republic of Uruguay.
71. Republic of Finland.
72. French Republic.
73. Republic of Croatia.
74. Czech Republic.
75. Republic of Chile.
76. Swiss Confederation.
77. Kingdom of Sweden.
78. Republic of El Salvador.
79. Republic of Estonia <****>.
<*> In case if in the valid document for traveling abroad there is a valid multiple entry visa to the member States of European Union or the State parties of the Schengen area containing entry stamps into the territory member States of European Union or State parties of the Schengen area, as well as airline tickets which confirm the date of departure from the National Airport Minsk.
<**> Is not a state.
<***> Including persons with non-citizen status of the Republic of Latvia.
<****> Including stateless persons, permanently residing in the Republic of Estonia.
Decree of the President of the Republic of Belarus of August 7, 2019 № 300 On Establishing a Visa-Free Procedure for Entry and Exit of Foreign Citizens
Agreement on the provision of medical assistance to citizens of member states of the Commonwealth of Independent States
Decree of the Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus on October 14, 2019 № 699
Decree of the President of the Republic of Belarus from 24 July 2018 № 295 On changing the Decree of the President of the Republic of Belarus